FILTHIEST PARTS OF YOUR CAR
1. Boot - 1,425 bacteria identified
2. Driver’s seat - 649 bacteria identified
3. Gearstick - 407 bacteria identified
4. Back seat - 323 bacteria identified
5. Dashboard - 317 bacteria identified
6. Steering wheel - 146 bacteria identified
7. Toilet seat - 34 bacteria
In all, 1,425 bacteria identified during the research.
*Research & photo credit: Aston University
Your vehicles interior and how our interior services are set up
Automotive interiors are made up of plastics, nylon, polyester, vinyl, leather, faux leather, suede and more. With every changing year the automotive industry is changing how they use those products in our vehicles.
I carry products and introduce procedures specific for each concern to help remedy the issues, deliver a safe vehicle and happy client experience.
While all purpose cleaners work great as a general cleaner, interiors are complex and need multiple types of cleaners for various jobs.
The products I use need to be safe for myself to breathe and touch, safe for you, your family and pets after picking up your vehicle, safe for the surface being applied to and safe for our environment.
I want vehicles to leave my shop that not only look better but stay cleaner longer over any other vehicle.